| What do you need
from your website?
- There are many reasons for needing a
website and you should put some thought into
what your goal is. Doing that one thing can
save you many hours of frustration.
- Do you need to market a product or brand?
- A website is always available even when you
aren't. Never sleeps, never asks for a raise,
doesn't get sick or go home early so let your
website sell your product 24/7
- People tend to ask what your website is so
they can check you out. Many times if you
don't have one they will opt for your
competitor who does.
- When you are looking for something where do
you look? Probably most of us will say we
"google it". Without a website they will never
- You need to tell people a few things about
yourself with your website.
- You are reputable.
- You understand their needs.
- You are big enough to do the job yet small
enough to care.
What We Do
- We work with various companies, individuals,
ministries, gospel groups etc on their
websites. See our portfolio
- We are always available to answer questions.
Call during the day EST or email
- We do low cost monthly maintenance programs
so you don't have to worry about getting hit
with a bill for updates.
- We can design a
logo for you.
- There will however be a charge if there is
any scripting needed as many times we do have
to either subcontract it or purchase the
|Highlighted website - This
will change from time to time because it is a new
one or updated or just a random selection.
Partons: A family trio driven by
their desire and a call in their life to
lift up the name of Jesus thru song.
Blessed with the ability to write most of
the songs that they perform as they travel
all across the country, the Partons have a
country gospel sound that radio and
television audiences have come to enjoy.
Our prayer is that our music will be a
blessing to all that hear it, and that the
presence of God will be felt and He will
always be lifted up in our message.