- There are many reasons for needing a website and you should put some thought into what your goal is. Doing that one thing can save you many hours of frustration.
- Do you need to market a product or brand?
- A website is always available even when you aren’t. Never sleeps, never asks for a raise, doesn’t get sick or go home early so let your website sell your product 24/7
- People tend to ask what your website is so they can check you out. Many times if you don’t have one they will opt for your competitor who does.
- When you are looking for something where do you look? Probably most of us will say we “google it”. Without a website they will never find you!
- You need to tell people a few things about yourself with your website.
- You are reputable.
- You understand their needs.
- You are big enough to do the job yet you still care.
With the news coming out about the data mining the NSA is doing. Phone calls, online posts and internet searches. This bothers me because it limits our freedom and subjects us to targeting by the government. That is why I do my internet searches with a secure search engine based in The Netherlands not subject to the US rules, they do not comply with requests from the US for informatin and they say they don’t keep that information so they couldn’t comply if they wanted to. No matter what it has to be more secure than google or microsoft who I believe are both in bed with the government. The search engine I use now is https://www.startpage.com/
I also ran across an idea on godstunes blog which I like The Jesus Revolution
God Bless You